Methods for strengthening your immune system
1. Angosan (Recommended dose: 1 tablet per day, depending on the product) www.appenzeller-naturheilmittel.ch
2. Lingzhi (Recommended dose: 1 tablet per day, depending on the product) www.klosterleidenchristi.ch/der-klosterladen
3. Propolis (Recommended dose: 1 tablet per day, depending on the product) www.klosterleidenchristi.ch./der-klosterladen
4. OPC (Recommended dose: 1 tablet per day, depending on the product)
5. Spagyrom® Cough Syrup Echinacea (Recommended dose: 10 to 20 drops morning and night together with plenty of water)
Stay physically and mentally active
1. Think positive thoughts (sing, play music, pick out one of many available newsletters from success coaches or watch an inspiring video such as a Ted Talk)
2. Meditation, breathing exercises, mindfulness exercises
3. Keep moving. For example, take a casual walk when the weather is nice
4. Enjoy the sunny weather with an audiobook while surrounded by nature
5. Generally try to soak up some rays of sunshine from time to time
6. Exercise for at least 30 minutes several times a week
7. Take a cold shower
8. Eat raw fruit and vegetables
After losing more than 10 kilograms of weight I try to continue to maintain some degree of balance. Nevertheless, the scale may sometimes show one or two extra kilos. After all, some indulgences are allowed from time to time, particularly in times of crisis. However, that does not mean that you should simply neglect everything. That would be a shame and would ultimately only serve to demotivate you.
A basic, vegan diet containing sufficient amounts of protein assists in maintaining one’s weight, improving the general appearance of one’s skin and staying healthy.
Tip: Vegan, ketogenic pizza (this recipe is still being trialed – the refined version may be revealed soon):
Vegan egg replacements, for example: “My Ey” egg yolk substitute, egg white substitute or full egg substitute ((2-3 eggs), half of a cauliflower, finely grated, an equal quantity of vegan grated cheese (for an example see “Reibgenuss Vegan Migros”, from Switzerland)). Combine these ingredients into a dough and roll out carefully before placing onto baking paper and cooking in the oven on a medium heat for 25 minutes.
Vegan cheese (for example, Migros)
Fresh leaf spinach
(possibly some garlic)
Add a few drops of olive oil
Finally bake in the oven for another 10 minutes at a heat of 200 – 220°