- Nacho chips
- English cheddar cheese
- Pitted green olives without oil
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the nacho chips to the tray.
- Cut the olives into fine rings.
- Finely slice the cheddar cheese.
- Top the chips with cheddar cheese and olives.
Preheat the oven to 220°C (top/bottom heat or fan oven) and bake frowner’s corn chips with cheddar cheese and olives on the middle rack for 7–10 minutes.
This recipe goes well with a cup of pumpkin soup and a glass of Prosecco or white or red wine.