Six autumn rolls
- Add two tablespoons of soy sauce, two tablespoons of Sriracha chilli sauce, two tablespoons of chives, and some dried Thai chilli to a bowl and mix. Next, add 250 g of cabbage, chopped and washed, 250 g of washed soybean sprouts, two carrots, washed, peeled and sliced lengthways, and a few washed pepper strips. Mix carefully.
- Fill a bowl with warm water. Briefly add the spring roll wrappers (Thai kitchen) to the warm water individually. Lay carefully on a dry cloth.
- Place a generous amount of vegetables on to the spring roll wrapper. Roll up carefully and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Brush all over with olive oil.
- Bake at 225° (fan) or with upper and lower heat for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Stirnrunzler’s autumn rolls can also be topped with onion sprouts, leeks and Chinese cabbage strips instead of soybean sprouts and cabbage.
The vegetable mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for two days.
When pickled in this way, the vegetables also taste very good raw.
Leave a Reply