- Baking parchment
- Cake tin 28 cm Ø
Ingredients cake dough
- 220 original spelt flour
- One teaspoon (level) sea salt
- 100 g pure vegetable butter/margarine, soft (Balance Migros)
- One dl lukewarm boiled water
- 100 g almonds, unpeeled and chopped
- Ingredients for the glaze
- 250 ml soy cream for cooking (Soja Cuisine Alnatura Migros)
- 2-3 sachets vanilla sugar Bourbon
- Ingredients topping
- 100 g almonds chopped
- 4-6 rhubarb stalks depending on size
- Two tablespoons of coarse cane sugar
- Place flour and salt in a bowl, and mix well.
- Mix the water and softened butter nicely with a whisk in a separate container, and pour over the flour.
- Knead into a dough (mixer) and roll out finely on baking paper
- Place on the baking tray with baking paper, prick with a fork and chill for 30 minutes (refrigerator)
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of cane sugar by hand over the entire cake batter
- Sprinkle chopped almonds as desired
- Cut peeled and washed rhubarb stalks into 1.5 cm thick slices
- Arrange the rhubarb slices in a circle
- Whisk the soy cream and vanilla sugar together and pour over the rhubarb drop by drop.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of cane sugar by hand on top of the pancakes
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170° for 1 hour on the pizza/cake setting (lowest rack) or, depending on the stove, on the bottom shelf. Please turn off the oven and leave it to stand for a while
Serve with vegan, lightly sweetened whipped cream if desired.